SAVN is an organisation working with children of prisoners in Denmark.
To support children and families affected by an imprisonment by providing them with tools as well as direct help.
- working closely with the Danish Institute of Human Rights on issues concerning prisoners’ children
- provide counseling to children and families
- organises weekend excursions for the children
- hosts awareness-raising conferences on the issue
- thanks to their efforts, each prison officer recruited in Denmark must receive specialized training with SAVN in order to educate the staff on the needs of children visiting prisons
Ce poste est aussi disponible en: Français