Maja Gabelica Šupljika is the Deputy Ombudsperson for Children Croatia.
With her work, she:
- handles independent cases
- visits prisons and talks with prisoners
- edits publications about the rights of children whose parents are in prison (The Rights of Children of Incarcerated Parents, Proceedings of the expert panel meeting, Croatian and English version)
- on behalf of ombudsperson, collaborates with relevant stakeholders encouraging them to recognize the issue and to provide children, parents and caregivers with supporting interventions
- presents the issue in the media
- gives presentations on the rights of children of prisoners at different expert meetings as well as to students, journalists, police, social workers, psychologists, teachers.
Ce poste est aussi disponible en: Français