FFP is an organisation working with families and friends of prisoners in Norway.
To support and advocate for families and friends of prisoners.
- Support, information and counselling to children, young people and families of prisoners
- Support groups/meetings and recreational activities for children, young people and families
- Involvement of young people in advocacy work
- Development of informational materials (leaflets, booklets, newsletters etc.)
- Awareness raising through lobbying and informational work
- Dialogue meetings with the correctional services
- FFP lecturing at the Correctional Services’ Staff Academy and to other stakeholders
- Participation in the Norwegian Forum for the Convention on the Rights of the Child – reports to the UN on the implementation of the CRC.
Ce poste est aussi disponible en: Français