The Office of the Ombudsman for Children Croatia is a parliamentary institution working on behalf of children in Croatia.
To protect, monitor and promote children’s rights and interests in an effort to make them a more significant political and social priority.
- Member of the European Network of Ombudsman for Children (ENOC)
- Member of the Children’s Rights Ombudsperson’s Network in South and Eastern Europe (CRONSEE)
- Handles independent cases
- Promotes research and legislation regarding children of prisoners
- Encourages child-friendly play areas in prison visiting rooms
- Encourages all the relevant stakeholders, including NGOs, to recognize and meet the rights of children of prisoners
- Motivate media to deal with needs of children of prisoners protecting their privacy
- Organizing public discussion and produce materials targeting the issue of children of prisoners
Ce poste est aussi disponible en: Français